The Neighbourhood Plan for the Farndon Area is finally ready for your approval. If approved by you, the voters, it will be used to decide future planning applications: this plan, and therefore Your Views, will have priority over the views of the Local Plan made by CWaC. It is therefore very important in shaping the future of Farndon.
NOTICE OF REFERENDUM
THURSDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2018 – FARNDON MEMORIAL HALL, CHURCH LANE
A referendum will be held on the above date to decide on the question below.
‘Do you want Cheshire West and Chester to use the Neighbourhood Plan for the Farndon Area to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?’
To be eligible to vote you must be registered on the register of electors on that date. New applications or changes need to be submitted by 6th February 2018. To check if you are registered call 01244 977084. or you can register online at https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
For full details please visit https://cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/your-council/voting-and-elections/farndon-neighbourhood-plan-referendum.aspx
Relevant documents can be viewed at http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplanning
Paper copies can also be viewed at
- The Forum, Northgate Street, Chester, CH1 2HS
- Farndon Health Centre, Church Lane, Farndon, CH3 6PT
- Lewis’s Coffee Shop, High Street, Farndon, CH3 6PU
- Greyhound Inn Public House, High Street, Farndon, CH3 6PU
- Farndon Community Club, Sibbersfield Lane, Farndon, CH3 6NX
- The Farndon Public House, High Street, Farndon, CH3 6PU
- Jeff’s Hair Lounge, High Street, Farndon, CH3 6PT